Thursday 14 May 2020

Home learning with Rosalee

I love receiving Rosalee’s home learning each week because she always makes me think!
She always likes to control her own learning and develop it learning to suit her interests, thought and feelings.  Here’s an example of what I mean.


This week Rosalee‘s Mum thought it would be nice to start work on their time capsule for their time spent during lockdown. Rosalee had a little think and said “I don’t want to remember this time because it makes me sad that I
can’t see my friends and family”  Instead Rosalee wanted to make a “things to look forward to time capsule”
She is putting all the things she would like to do now, but can’t, in a jar, so that when it is safe she can do them and be grateful that’s she can.  Her jar includes activities like visiting friends and family, going out for meals and day trips.
What a lovely idea to have something to remind of things to look forward to.


As we know Rosalee has enjoyed 
planting in her garden
It was time to see what had grown.
Rosalee picked her radishes. Look at how proud she looks when she see’s how big the are.

Here’s the taste test.....do you think she liked them?






No comments:

Post a Comment