Tuesday 14 July 2020

Kestrel Class - Year 2 Hello from Mrs Pemberton

Hello, my name is Mrs Pemberton,  I will be working with Mrs Burton in September.
I can't wait to see all your smiley faces in school in our classroom. 

I have been working as a teaching assistant at Carlton in Snaith Primary school for 9 years. I love my job helping children in our school, in the classroom and at lunch times in the playground. I am terrible at remembering children's names, so am hoping you will help me remember yours in September. 😊

When I am not at work, I love to spend lots of time outdoors. I love walking my dog Lily - we enjoy the countryside around Carlton, as well as long walks in the Yorkshire Dales. My family and I also love the seaside. I love to eat fish and chips and love walking the beach. Do you like the seaside?

I also like to play tennis. I have played since I was 14 years old. I play in two tennis teams and help children to play the game. I have made lots of friends playing sport, and enjoy keeping fit. 

I have an old car that I enjoy driving. My car doesn't go very fast and she isn't sporty, but I love her very much. 

I love to travel on holiday with my family. My favourite places to visit are Majorca, France and The Yorkshire Dales. I love collecting fossils and sea shells on the beach.  Maybe you could collect some shells if you go to the seaside? 

Have a lovely summer holiday.
I can't wait to see you in September 


No comments:

Post a Comment