Sunday 12 July 2020

Home learning with Thomas

Thomas and his family have worked incredibly hard on our Blog activities over Lock down. I am so glad to hear he is practising his speedy green words and has worked hard on his pencil grip like I asked on the Blog.  His progress has been amazing and he is going to fly in year one.

I love this clock Thomas is using to learn to tell the time.
Wow!  Just look at the quality of this map. 
Miss Jackson is going to be very impressed
when she receives this letter from Thomas.
Thomas thought that Ben’s shopping game looked
so much fun, he decided to have a go.
Thomas and his family went out for day trip.
Dad decided it would be a good idea to climb a
Mountain. It was brilliant, but Thomas isn’t sure
Mum thought so too. Thomas said “it was the best
day of my life, I can’t wait to go back soon” 

No comments:

Post a Comment