Tuesday 14 July 2020

Harrier Class - Year one. Hello from Mrs Bramley

All about me


Hello, I'm Mrs Bramley and I have just had the exciting news that I will be teaching you for two afternoons every week in Harrier Class in September. 

I have been a Nursery Nurse for 26 years, and 10 of these have been at Carlton Primary school. 

I live quite close to school in a little village called Great Heck. I have two big boys who are 17 and 15 who used to came to Carlton Primary school like you, called Jack and Josh. Jack is at College doing A levels and Josh is at High school doing his GCSE's.

When I am not at school I spend my time watching my boys play table tennis. They both train really hard and go in lots of competitions all over the country. Josh is very talented and is heading towards the England team. I love music and I am in charge of our wonderful school choir with Mrs Smith. I can play lots of instruments but I love playing the cornet the best.  I used to play in a brass band with Mrs Smith from being a child but I don't get time to do it now with my boys being so busy. I like to spend time with my big sister Mrs Smith who is your teacher over lock down doing funny quizzes written by her son Kieran.

I can't wait until I see you all again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment