Monday 13 July 2020

Exciting news from Mrs Chiverton

Year One Harrier class.

Hello, Mrs Chiverton here. I'm really excited to tell you all that I am going to be with you again in September. I know it may feel a little funny to be back at school but I will be there to help you all settle back into our routines and get to know your new teacher Miss Jackson, she is very nice.  I bet your Mummy’s and Daddy’s are happy to hear that I am moving up with you.

This will be my second year working at Carlton and as some of you may know I also run Carlton Owls, the Wrap around care within school. I've lived in the village for 20+ years with my husband and daughter Niamh, some of you may know her?  She is in year 5 moving up to year 6.  When I'm not at school I spend all my time at my caravan in Hornsea having fun on the beach or reading a good book.

I can't wait to see you all again in September.
Mrs Chiverton

No comments:

Post a Comment